SMTP 550 - Relay Denied - Problem solved
Suffering from SMTP 550 Errors? Or getting "relaying denied 550" when sending emails?
outMail is a SMTP Authenticated service that solves the dreaded SMTP 5.5.0 Relaying denied errors.
Why do I need this service
- Your ISP prevents you from sending emails using your own domain name.
- Your ISP prevents you from sending emails using thier servers when your not connected to their network.
- You have a dynamic IP thus results in outbound messages being rejected.
- The block of IP addresses you have been assigned from your ISP has been blacklisted.
- Looking for a safe and secure mail relay.
- Instant account creation - start sending emails instantly after signing up.
- Send emails from any address - no limit on send from email addresses or domains.
- Send emails from any location - ideal for home, office, and mobile users and devices.
- Mail Relay Outbound Service - SMTP Authenticated Internet Mail Relay.
- Standard SMTP ports - SMTP port 25 supported.
- Alternative SMTP ports - additional SMTP TCP ports available to void your ISP blocking standard SMTP port.
- SMTP Based Authentication - allows sending emails securely via authentication.
- Daily quota limits - based on package.
- Flexible quota burst - allowing for the days you need to exceed your quota (Quota explained here).
Choose the best package that suites your requirements.
Prices exclude VAT
Complete how to guides with step-by-step instructions on how to configure your client mail application are here.